OR Door system
- Sliding door and rotor door systems made of powder-coated or brushed stainless steel
- One or double leaf
- Manual or automatic
- Robust aluminium frame inside
- Automatically lowerable floor sealing for better acoustic protection and for air-tightness
- Height; up to 2,200 mm, width 1 winged: 900 – 1,800 mm, width 2 winged: 1,200 – 2,000 mm
- Flush-integrated window, optionally with blinds, radiation and laser protection
Hinged doorsRobust and durable
The aluminium frame in the door panel ensures high rigidity of the door panel. The 40 mm door panel strength offers an optimal relation between function, quality and user-friendliness.
Hygienic and easy to clean
The hinged doors of the RooSy room system have a closed frame. Based on the flush-mounted installation of the frame and the door panel, our hinged doors are resistant to the deposition of dirt and dust – the optimal solution for maximum hygiene. More-over, the smooth joins without rough edges can be cleaned very easily.
Sliding doorsEasy to assemble
Sliding doors from the RooSy room system are entirely pre-assembled in the plant. This even includes the complete fitting of the box rail which guarantees particularly quick and easy assembly.
Robust and durable
The aluminium frame in the door panel ensures the high rigidity of the door panel. The 40 mm door panel strength offers an optimal relation between function, quality and user-friendliness.
Smooth and quiet
Thanks to the double-gummed mounting of the sliding rail, the door panel operates extremely smoothly and quietly.
- DIN 18650-1/-2:2005
- DIN 18650-1/-2:2010
- DIN EN 6005:2013
- DIN EN ISO 13849-1:2008 in connection to
- DIN EN 16005:2013
Further details on additional types of door – such as fire doors, hermetic doors, full height doors, soundproof doors or glass sliding doors – are available upon request simply by phoning +49 (0)7222 78368-0.